Dry Element H2OFix All Natural Total Hot Tub Care: Clarifier, Balancer, and Scale Inhibitor, Oxidizer - Test Kit Included!
- NON TOXIC, ALL NATURAL, & ECO FRIENDLY - H2OFix is Made With all Natural Ingredients that are Safe on Skin, Hair, and Clothing. With H2OFix There is No Need to Drain Water in Jacuzzi, Hot Tub, or Jetted Tub as Frequently. Peace of Mind Will Provide a More Convenient and Enjoyable Soaking Experience.
- ESTABLISHED PRODUCT WITH 15 YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - H2OFix Was Engineered by the Former Chairman of the Chemical Engineering Society and is Endorsed by the Commander of Public Health Services. After 15 Years of R&D, Scientifically Engineered H2OFix Results in Crystal Clear, Clean, Soft, Odor Free Hot Tub/Spa.
- CLEANS, BALANCES, & CONDITIONS - Kills Biofilm and Prevents Bacterial Growth. No More Slimy Walls, Scaling or Calcium Buildup, Reducing the Need for Sanitizers By Up to 90%. Best of All it is Environmentally Friendly!
- INHIBITS: SCALING, RUST, & pH DRIFT - H2O Fix Uses Patented Copper-Silver Ion Technology and Scientifically Engineered Stabilizers and Complex-Ants That Break Down Biofilm, Slime, Inhibits pH Drift, Calcium Buildup and Rusting.
- PRECISION POUR BOTTLE WITH FREE TEST KIT ($12 VALUE) - Powerful Formula With Custom Designed Easy Measure, Easy Pour Bottle Design. One Ounce Treats 400 Gallons. Typically Lasts an Average of 6 Months. FREE TEST KIT WITH UP TO 40 TESTS!
H2OFix utilizes the natural properties of copper and silver mineral ionization. It works synergistically with chlorine resulting in the reduction of chlorine levels normally needed to maintain a healthy hot tub, jacuzzi, spa or jetted bathtub. It also includes several other proprietary complex-ants, which reduces pH drift, calcium buildup, iron / rust staining, scaling, and eliminates bacterial Biofilm growth.
H2OFiX eliminates the need to buy several other expensive products or toxic chemicals. Because the added complex-ants and stabilizers have been engineered to the exact amounts required to maintain a healthy, balanced hot tub, spa, jacuzzi or jetted bathtub.
Made in the USA.
H2OFiX inhibits bacterial growth that live and thrive in the water in a slimy substance called Biofilm. This may be found in standing water in pipes, plumbing, etc. Unlike other products that require harsh toxic chemical treatments that waste lots of water to eliminate Biofilm and clean the pipes, pump, etc. This can be used in a jetted bathtub while you enjoy a mineral like bath at the same time.
H2OFix is Non-Allergenic and Non Irritating and helps to eliminate itching, dry skin. Helps to eliminate damage to swimwear by using other harsh chemicals. Eliminates unpleasant, caustic fumes and odors associated with other harsh chemicals.
Should I use a sanitizer with H2OFix?
When ordering the product, we provide a detailed instruction pamphlet regarding initial startup, utilization of a sanitizer, operation, and the benefits of H2OFix. Please note, if you follow the included product instructions the use of a sanitizer, such as chlorine would be reduced.
However, the amount of sanitizer and/or use of it is subject to the cleanliness and use of the hot tub, jacuzzi or jetted tub and how it is maintained. For example, frequent usage can introduce other contaminants like, soap, dirt, body oils, into your system requiring additional maintenance and the possible need of a sanitizer.
H2OFix utilizes the natural properties of copper and silver mineral ionization. It works synergistically with chlorine resulting in the reduction of chlorine levels normally needed to maintain a healthy hot tub, jacuzzi, spa or jetted bathtub. It also includes other proprietary complex-ants, which help to reduce pH drift, calcium buildup, iron/rust staining, scaling and to inhibit Biofilm (bacterial) growth.
Does this work for 1600 gal swim spa?
Yes, one bottle of H2OFix treats about 3200 gallons of water based on the formula, 1 oz treats 400 gallons. Sounds like you should have two treatments for your amount of water with our 8 oz bottle. Unlike chlorine based products, H2OFix does not break down and dissipate as quickly.
The chlorine shortage has forced spa and pool owners to look for alternatives and we are the natural solution for cleaning and balancing your water.
Is this safe to use inflatable hot tub?
Yes, it is safe to use in any hot tub, jacuzzi or spa. Note, inflatable hot tubs are typically smaller (150-250 gallons) compared to fixed or rigid hot tubs and therefore would only require approximately one half (1/2) oz of treatment.